This is now my third attempt at blogging routinely, and as they say "third time's a charm" right? Well, we'll see how long this phase lasted, and hopefully it'll be much longer than the previous ones. My first two attempts at blogging have always focused on my personal life, it's mostly about me, me, and me: what I have done, what I was doing, what I want to do, what I wish for. I have used them as a venue to keep a record of some part of my life, and yet I failed at it miserably. Sometimes I felt that some things are too personal to post, and at another I wanted to share my thoughts and idea to the whole wide web. This time, I want to focus more outwardly, focusing on writing things such as critiques, reviews, and maybe even some philosophical thoughts. I have no intention of being entirely objective on any of my writings, my emotions and feelings will no doubt be involved in them and the subject matters will probably be things that interest me at that point in time. I might even attempt to write about those that I'm not familiar with, basing my knowledge mostly through Wikipedia or articles that I stumbled upon. What I hope to achieve from this blog is to be able to look back one day, and see how the way I view things - my worldview- has changed as I grow up and gain more experience.
Oh, and beside this blog, I'll try to occasionally write more personal things and my baking adventure on other blogs.
We'll see how this fare.
Elegy
5 years ago
Toooo many. Ahh.
ReplyDeleteDon't you like to read? And when are you going to update yours now that you're out of work?
ReplyDelete